Furnace Brook PT is accomplished at gaining positive outcomes for our patients. Here are some notable things that have happened in the clinic as we pass the midyear point in 2017.
- We have hired two new therapists, Julia Masse, DPT and Brianna Kilkenny, DPT to join our team
- We wish our very best to longtime Staff Therapist, Mike Wezel, DPT, FAAOMPT as he ventures off to open his own practice, Motion Works Physical Therapy, in Walpole. We also wish Patrick Gilbert, DPT, CSCS luck in his clinical endeavors at the Chicago Cubs training facility in Arizona as he pursues his degree in Athletic Training.
- Both Jill Olbermann, DPT, OCS and Ryan Sheedy, DPT, OCS successfully passed their Board Certification exams and are recognized as Orthopedic Clinical Specialists by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Our clients in the first half of 2017 have included:
- Over 250 knee patients with arthritis or who have had a knee replacement.
- Over 145 patients with either a rotator cuff tear or impingement syndrome of the shoulder.
- Nearly 100 patients with hip arthritis or who had a hip replacement
- Over 50 patients who are recovering from conditions associated with spinal stenosis or surgery to decompress the spine.