Furnace Brook Physical Therapy has remained open during the Covid-19 crisis as an essential provider.
Consistent with the Governor’s and DPH Guidelines during the gradual re-opening of the Commonwealth, the clinic has instituted a Covid-19 Patient Control Plan
- Masks are mandatory covering the nose and mouth while in the clinic. We request you bring your own. Limited supplies are at the front desk
- Please reschedule your visit and inform staff if you are
a) feeling ill
b) have a temperature or
c) feel as though you have been exposed to anyone w Covid 19 virus
- Only active patients are allowed in the clinic waiting room. All others must wait outside with the exception being a parent/guardian of a minor
- Telehealth remains a viable alternative for many diagnoses during this pandemic. Please ask your therapist if you would like to pursue treatment through remote Telehealth.
- Your temperature will be taken prior to your visit and you will be rescheduled if it reads over 100 degrees
- You will be given complete access to washing your hands and using hand sanitizer as directed or desired while in the clinic
- The clinic has been modified to practice Social Distancing. We ask for your assistance and patience, especially in checking in, to help us maintain this.
- Furnace Brook PT follows the directives of the Commonwealth of Mass in issues pertaining to the health and safety of all patients, staff and the public at large
Thank you for your cooperation and we appreciate your trust in choosing our clinic to rehab your injury.
The Team at Furnace Brook PT